Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Prime Time Possibilities’ relationship with you if you use the website.
Information about us
Prime Time Possibilities is division of Onside Associates Limited, registered in England & Wales under registration number 5136441. Our registered office is at 205 Crescent Road, Barnet EN4 8SB UK
The term “Prime Time Possibilities” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) as we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PrimeTimePossibilities.uk and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PrimeTimePossibilities.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PrimeTimePossibilities.uk takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable whatever the reason.
The content for most of our training programmes are offered digitally so that you have access after purchase. Information on how to access and links to your purchase will be emailed to you once payments have been confirmed.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
My promise is to deliver high quality training, advice, solutions and support to you throughout the coaching options I offer and I am totally committed to making sure your expectations are not only met but exceeded. I am also committed to you taking action and my guarantee reflects that. So if, having attended your scheduled sessions and taken action on the steps you committed to, you’re not completely satisfied, contact me immediately at PrimeTimePossibilities.uk to arrange a refund of your investment.
This website and the content on this website is copyright of ©PrimeTimePossibilities.uk. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Thank you for visiting our site.