- You’re thinking about… getting ready to… or have already retired.
- Or maybe you doggedly refuse to use ‘the R word*’ because it just doesn’t fit with who you are or what you want AT ALL! (* retirement!)
- You want to challenge the stereotypes about what you can and can’t do in your Third Age.
- Far from being ‘past it’ (perish the thought!) you feel like you’re just coming into your own.
- You’ve absolutely no intention of fading quietly into invisibility and obscurity, when you’ve SO much still to offer!
- You’re loving the prospect of more time, flexibility and freedom but you’re really not sure what to do with it!
- You’re like a pendulum swinging between feelings of excitement one minute and complete overwhelm the next!
You’re well aware that ‘time’ is too precious to waste procrastinating.
- You know you’ve been going through the motions rather than proactively thinking about what you want for ‘the future’.
- Your ‘next evolution’ is calling and you’re energised by the thought of doing something new, something different.
- You know you need to get intentional about how you spend your precious time and energy in the years ahead.
IS THIS YOU?
What will you do now with the gift of your left life?
Carol Ann Duffy
It’s been called post menopausal zest, zeal and even zing… but no matter what you call it, it is without doubt a wonderfully powerful phenomenon!
Coaching conversations are full of potential and power – a power to clarify, to heal, to transform. A power to connect us to our ‘spark’, our inspiration and our inner wisdom. And best of all… to motivate us into action.
When I say a conversation can change your life, I’m not joking…. I’m living proof of it!
It’s frustrating, isn’t it? Sometimes it seems like everyone around you is discovering their purpose and setting off to make their dreams into reality… and here you are, stuck on this basic question.