- You’re planning for, nearing, or just beginning retirement.
- Or maybe you doggedly refuse to use ‘the R word*’ because it just doesn’t fit with who you are or what you want AT ALL! (* retirement!)
- Far from being ‘past it’ (perish the thought!) you feel like you’re just coming into your own.
- You’ve absolutely no intention of fading quietly into invisibility and obscurity, when you’ve SO much still to offer!
- You’re loving the prospect of more time, flexibility and freedom but you’re really not sure what to do with it!
- You’re like a pendulum swinging between feelings of excitement one minute and complete overwhelm the next!
You’re well aware that ‘time’ is too precious to waste procrastinating.
- You know you’ve been going through the motions rather than proactively thinking about what you want for ‘the future’.
- Your ‘next evolution’ is calling and you know it’s time to give it the attention it deserves.
Is this YOU?
Retirement is a major new chapter – are you ready to write the script?
If you’ve found yourself thinking, ‘That’s just like ME!” as you were reading, I’m so very glad you’ve found your way here to my corner of the web!
I’d simply like to encourage you to build on the momentum that brought you here… to DO something rather than simply THINK about doing something. And the Dream Catcher is a great way to do exactly that.
Click the button below and let’s get the ball rolling…
What will you do now with the gift of your left life?
Carol Ann Duffy
Most loved blog posts
If ever I’m asked about the best way to start creating a meaningful retirement, I offer a 2 word nugget that has fast become my mantra!
It sounds simple but it brings a powerful force into play to help us create a retirement by design, instead of by default.
The notion of ‘retirement’ as a one-time event that permanently divides work life from leisure is fast becoming a thing of the past. Modern retirement is all about making highly individual decisions and choices; there is no one-size-fits-all.
For some work is a necessity, especially in the current climate and for others it’s a choice with a payoff that goes way beyond money.
We are incredibly fortunate to be healthier, richer and better educated than ANY previous generation – and we have absolutely no intention of dishonouring this privilege by fading quietly into invisibility and obscurity.
The energy, wisdom, potential and experience we have coursing through our veins is needed now more than ever and we have far too much to offer to be consigned to invisibility!